Friday, August 3, 2012

All About Me Poster

Still just getting started with this blog, so I thought I could start with some of my beginning of the year activities.  I love sending these posters home with the new students to get to know them better.  They bring them back the first week of school.  It's always interesting to see the ones that are done by the little ones independently and the ones that the Mom's can't resist "improving".  Some will come back completely "scrapbooked" with mounted photos, and others with scribbled doodles. I love the "word that describes me" section - always provides insightful glimpses into their personalities.

Grab the freebie in honor of the beginning of the school year until Labor Day!  Please don't forget to follow me here and/or in my TpT store so you don't miss out on any more freebies :)


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is perfect for my kindergarten Star Student wall! Most I have found had too much writing for early kindergartners, but this is great and easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pam! Thanks for sharing your great ideas. I am excited to be your newest follower. I just started my blog too. When you get a chance, I would love a visit.

    ~mary
    http://iheartteaching365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is perfect for my kindergarten students! Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing! I plan to use this for my 2nd Grade Summer School students for their first day of morning work. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot^^

    I have made use of it in my classes recently.

    And I did love students' masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! So glad I found your blog! :)

    I linked to your page in my blog.

    http://earlychildhoodscribbles.blogspot.com/2013/08/all-about-me-star-poem-and-portfolio.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to add this to our journals! THX!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for Sharing! I am using this for my early preschoolers memory books. Its perfect for my 3 year olds.

    ReplyDelete